Medical Assistant Program
With Additional Training in Nutrition & Weight Management
Current demand for medical assistants is so high many companies struggle to find enough employees and this demand is only expected to grow. When you enroll in CCI Training Center’s Medical Assistant program in Dallas and Arlington, you are making the first step to a satisfying and stable career as well as providing patients with quality primary care.
With your CCI medical assistant training, not only will you help healthcare professionals help patients when they are sick, our program will also allow you to be at the frontline of preventative healthcare with training in nutrition and weight management.
When you enroll in the Medical Assisting program at CCI Training Center, you are not joining your standard career college: you’re joining the CCI family. Our dedicated instructors and staff will support and encouragement as you work towards a fulfilling career as a Medical Assistant.
Learn from those who know
Having worked in the industry, instructors at CCI Training Center understand what you need to know to become a Medical Assistant.
- Instructors who are experienced Medical Assistants
- Staff who are dedicated to your success
- Class sizes are small so you receive personal attention
Plenty of hands-on training
Along with the theoretical knowledge you need to pass certification exams, CCI Training provides the practical experience you need to put the medical assisting knowledge we give you into practice.
- Hands-on training in our simulated clinical lab environment
- Externships with local employers to provide additional experience
- Build a network of industry professionals and peers
Accelerated classes to suit your busy lifestyle
CCI Training makes it easier to balance your education with the demands of work and family. With our Medical Assistant program in Dallas and Arlington, you can:
- Undertake learning both online and face-to-face
- Study intensively to complete the program in as little as 8 months
- Choose between day and evening classes to suit your schedule
[accordion][accordion-item title=”Certificate preparation to give you confidence”]
After you complete CCI Training’s Medical Assisting program you will have the necessary knowledge, experience and confidence to sit for National Healthcareer certification exams in:
It also provides you with vital skills relevant to your new Medical Assistant career including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA)
- Weight-loss methods
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Law & Ethics
- Basic Pharmacology
- Clinical Procedures & Lab
[accordion-item title=”Flexible skills for any clinical environment”]
The majority of medical assistants work in doctors’ offices, but they are also employed in hospitals, aged care facilities, and other health professional offices. After completing our Medical Assistant program in DFW you can also choose to specialize in a specific field of medicine, such as nutrition, podiatry, pediatrics, dentistry, optometry, occupational therapy, or physical therapy. Positions you will be able to apply for include:
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Aide
- Blood Bank Donor Unit Assistant
- Front Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
[accordion-item title=”Career assistance to give you a head start”]
CCI Training’s Career Placement Assistance provides you with the job search skills required to find the right Medical Assistant position for you.
- You will receive a career assessment before enrollment and after graduation
- We will review your resume and help you to either update it or create a new one
- Mock interviews and other professional development provided in-class
[accordion-item title=”Lifelong support for your career”]
CCI provides support long after you finish your studies. Even after you find your career as a Medical Assistant, CCI Training Center offers:
- Job skills support post-employment
- Help to adjust to your new career with an on-the-job consultation
- Employment assistance whenever you need us in the future