Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Training in DFW
This course is only available as part of CCI Training Center’s Medical Assisting and Pharmacy Technician programs.
The Phlebotomy Technician program is designed to provide students the skills and training to perform phlebotomy duties in such facilities as Blood Banks, Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals, and other medical facilities. Students will receive hands on instructor lead training in the procedure and protocol of blood draws, lab and safety procedures. Upon completion of the course, students are eligible to take the Phlebotomy Technician Certification (CPT) exam.
- Day classes(8:30AM to 3:30PM) last 2.5 weeks
- Evening classes(6:00PM to 10:00PM) last 4 weeks
Payment Plan Available
- Total Cost of Course – $860.00
- $25 Registration/Application Fee
- $430.00 (50% down payment)
- $430.00 (Remaining Balance – due by 1st day of class)
- $150.00 Certification Exam (Optional – not included)