Computer Support Technician – Professional Career Training Program
We Are DFW’s Best Instructor-led Classroom & Online Learning Options!
Get Trained! Get Certified! Get Prepared for an Entry-level Career as an Information Technology
Our exceptional Microsoft training in Dallas & Arlington is designed to give students hands-on professional skills, core competencies and the fundamental knowledge necessary to install, configure and manage Microsoft Windows client systems. Our Microsoft training and CCNA training in Dallas and Arlington are a streamlined fundamental computer career training program in our computer technology series offerings.
Students will be equipped with entry-level skills to seek employment in computer support, PC support, network assistance and help desk technical support qualifying our students as CCENT, CCNA and CCNA security, these Microsoft IT Certifications and Cisco Certifications prepare students for such work settings as computer firms, government agencies and/or private businesses. This is a unique and exciting offering delivered in a hybrid educational format including both classroom and on-line training. Benefits include quality career training, flexible hybrid schedules, national accreditation and IT certifications, Microsoft certifications and Cisco certifications preparation assistance to start or improve work skills in the information technology industry.
Receive Professional Career Training & Earn Your IT Certifications in the Process
Our course offerings cover the skills and objectives to help students prepare for leading certifications such as:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure-Server 2012
- MCSE: Private Cloud-Server 2012
- CCENT – Cisco Certifications
- CCNA – Cisco Certifications
- Windows 8
Reasons to Choose Our Top Dallas IT Training Programs
- CompTIA Authorized Partner
- Microsoft IT Academy member
- Nationally accredited school & State of Texas approved
- Industry IT certifications & Cisco Certifications preparation included
- Attend Class Only 2x’s per week
- 24/7 online course and lab access
- Flexible day and evening career training program schedules
- Top industry professionals as instructors deliver professional hands on career training
- Affordable tuition and financial aid, grants and scholarships available
- Not a limited “boot camp” training or “certification prep” course
Representative positions that skilled professionals in this field may pursue include:
- Computer Support Technician
- PC Repair Technician
- Troubleshooting of Cisco switches and routers
- Personal Computer IT Support
- Computer IT related Help-Desk
Successful graduates of this program feel confident entering the professional world of Network Administration and PC Support after gaining plenty of personal instruction in CCI’s computer labs.
Computer and Network Administration Certificate Program:
- Occupational Name:
- Computer Support Technician
- CIP Code: 11.1003 Credential Level: 01
- Median Title IV Loan Debt:0
- Median Private Loan Education Debt: 0
- Median Institutional Financing Plan Debt: 0
- On-Time Graduation Rate:*Students who completed the program according to duration stated in a catalog.
- Graduation Rate:
- Job Placement Rate:
- Median Loan Debt Incurred:
- Additional Fees:
The stated job placement rate is as reported to the Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges for September 2011 through August 2012. CCI cannot and does not guarantee employment.