Pharmacy Technician Program
With Additional Training in Phlebotomy & Lab Procedures
Pharmacies are now located in supermarkets, hospitals, clinics and other locations which provide more job opportunities than ever before. Demand for pharmacy technicians in Texas is expected to rise to 26% by 2025.
At CCI Training Center, we provide you with all the theoretical and practical training you need to begin a career in healthcare with our Pharmacy Technician program in Dallas and Arlington. We provide comprehensive training to prepare you to become a certified Pharmacy Technician, as well as providing the skills to undertake Pharmaceutical Compounding and Sterile Product Preparation certification exams.
Learn from industry professionals
CCI Training Center’s instructors know what you need to get a career as a Pharmacy Technician in DFW, because they have done it themselves.
- Learn from industry professionals who know what you need to succeed
- Small classes, so you get on-on-one time with your teachers
- A family environment, where staff care about your career
Practical experience in our labs
CCI Training Center offers pharmacy technician students one of the most comprehensive, hands-on training programs available. In our labs you will use state-of-the-art equipment to learn how to:
use capsules, creams, solutions, coloring/flavoring etc to create medicines
calculate and manipulate supplies, such as needles, fillers and syringe
Classes to suit your family and work commitments
The Pharmacy Technician programs at CCI Training Center in Arlington and Dallas are specifically designed to allow students with young children and/or other responsibilities the opportunity to get the necessary career training to pursue a successful pharmacy career.
- Coordinate study around childcare, work and other obligations.
- Flex Schedule classes mean you can customize online and on campus hours to fit your schedule
- Complete your training in as little as 8 months