Health Information Specialist Program (Medical Billing & Coding)
Do you want a training program in Dallas-Fort Worth that prepares you for a versatile entry-level career in healthcare administration? Do you want to increase your health information skill-set to further your existing clerical career?
CCI Training Center, located in Arlington and Dallas, is not your standard career college. We pride ourselves on creating a family atmosphere so you feel encouraged in your Health Information program. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal of attaining a medical administration career in DFW.
Technical knowledge from those in the know
CCI Training Center’s instructors know what it’s like to work as a Health Information Specialist, because they have held the position themselves.
- Experienced instructors who are invested in your success
- Small class sizes so you won’t get lost in the crowd
- Knowledge that can be applied in any work setting
Practical experience provides a solid foundation
As well as the training you need to prepare for your health career certification; we provide you with the practical experience to put it into practice.
- Hands-on training in a simulated physician’s office environment
- Externships to provide you with additional experience with a local employer
- Network building with industry professionals
Accelerated classes to suit your busy lifestyle
We know that our students need to continue their work and family responsibilities, even when they are studying. That’s why CCI Training’s Health Information program in DFW has:
- A flexible online format so you can juggle coursework and your other responsibilities
- The ability to complete your program in 8 months so you can start working sooner