Position Title: Cloud Technology Instructor
Who we Are: For 36 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have prepared thousands of adults for new careers or helped with career enhancements. Our fast-track career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are a nationally accredited post-secondary career education institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
The Position: This is a salaried position in our IT department. You will instruct a small group of adult students on topics related to IT security, cloud technology, etc. Due to COVID, these courses are delivered remotely based on our advanced Learning Management Platform, facilitating a virtual classroom environment.
Instructor experience is desired but not required.
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate loves interacting with others and is eager to help others. You will be working with adult students and other instructors delivering services to our adult students.
· Provides support/instructions to adult students following our lesson plans;
· Lead the department by providing support and mentoring to our part -time instructors.
· Provide remote support to online students;
· Always understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures.
· Minimum three years experience in IT security/cloud technology.
· leadership skills in guiding the instructors towards a common goal;
· Ability to follow our lesson plans.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral, and remote communication skills.
Established in 1984
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org