Students complete their work on campus and online. You attend class two evenings each week for three weeks. The work is completed collaboratively including your classmates and under the supervision of a qualified and experienced instructor. This ensures all students can gain hands-on experience and work on projects all together without being left behind. Instructors are available to provide lecture and support in class as well as remote support while students work on their online coursework.
· Experience in Windows Operating Systems
· Understanding of Linux/Unix-based OS
· Understanding of the TCP/IP ProtocolsApply or Request More Information
In order to catch cybercriminals, you must see computer systems and networks through their eyes. Criminals gain unauthorized access through weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is designed to demonstrate the holder has certain skills necessary to protect and defend data, as well as respond to internal and external threats. If you are new to the IT industry, this certification will help you secure employment.
Certification means that individuals:
· Meet industry standards for professionals involved in ethical hacking activities,
· Agree to practice authorized, legal hacking techniques as a means to deter criminal success and protect data assets, and
· Follow self-regulating policies established by information security specialists and industry experts.
This fast-track computer training course covers the domain and major objectives for the CEH certification exam.
Workshop participants learn the five phases of ethical hacking and ways to approach a target and compromise the system. These five phases include:
· Gaining Access
· Maintaining Access
· Covering One’s Tracks
The performance-based lab allows attendees to simulate real-world hardware, software and command line interface environments.
Participants will master relevant topics, including:
· Stealthy access and egress,
· Testing and penetration methods,
· Passive data traffic monitoring and identification,
· Trojan access,
· Wireless vulnerabilities,
· Running shellcode (disk versus RAM),
· Exploiting remote root weaknesses,
· Spoofing methodologies,
· Privilege hacking techniques,
· Anti-forensic activities
· Removing evidence,
· Hacking cloud-based applications,
· Hiding triggers in image files,
· Defensive techniques,
· Exploiting software and OS vulnerabilities,
· Recovering SSL encrypted activities,
· User impersonation strategies,
· Malicious log modification,
· And, more.Apply or Request More Information
The IT, Cybersecurity discipline remains a most critical and in-demand certification in the current employment marketApply or Request More Information
Companies are eager to hire employees with experience. Once certified employers seek applicants that have IT-related skills plus Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.Apply or Request More Information
CCI provides you hands-on training and Guides you to secure suitable employment.
Flexible on-campus and online program under the direct supervision of an instructor in small classes is what sets CCI different. This allows the adult student to go back to school and keep their other family and work obligations. Year-round courses mean students can start the program in any month, not a set spring or fall semester.Apply or Request More Information
Are you interested in learning about Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam, but are still unsure about what type of training you need? Find out more about the Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam preparation here.
What you need to know about the Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification training