Sales Office Manager
For over 34 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. Join an accredited post-secondary career institute with small-business mentality. Our locations include Arlington and Dallas, Texas.
Do you have proven track record in office supervision related to staffing, recruiting, sales, or finance? Currently we are interviewing to fill a full-time salaried position as Sales Office Manager in our Dallas, Texas location.
Position Title: Sales Office Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Dallas, TX
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has good people skills, presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public, and can meet deadlines. Some experience in sales or staffing or recruiting is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Manage a very small office with primary focus on sales (student recruitment);
* Work with your admissions staff to process incoming inquiries regarding admissions to our programs;
* Complete enrollment paperwork for new student candidates;
* Manage the visitors to the office as needed;
* Work with our students and alumni as needed;
* Learn our products and be able to make presentations to candidates;
* Provide weekly status reports to the senior manager;
* Continuously work with other staff to communicate and coordinate your efforts;
* Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum five years’ experience in office supervision;
* Experience in a staffing, sales, or recruiting office;
* Proven track record;
* Ability to drive individuals towards a decision;
* Must be inquisitive and driven;
* Must be highly computer literate;
* Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills;
* No Criminal background.
* Paid vacation
* Paid Holiday
* Sick Pay
* Major Health Insurance Plan