This is an hourly paid position in our admissions department. We are a career education institute with locations in Dallas and Arlington, Texas.
Who we are:
For over 34 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions.
Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: hourly non-exempt
Work Status: Permanent Direct Hire
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is eager to help others. You are ambitious and results-driven. Must be able to focus on your daily tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily outbound calls to candidates who have contacted us asking for assistance;
- Learn to describe and explain all our career education programs to the public;
- Maintain records of all contacts in our CRM system;
- Review incoming inquiries leading to a plan of action;
- Conduct routine online research on competition;
- Invite qualified candidates to visit our campus to receive information about our career training programs;
- Be able to review and explain your performance weekly;
- Understand and follow policies and procedures at all times;
- Help organize online and on-location open-house events.
- Minimum three years experience in appointment setting, marketing, or recruiting;
- Proven track record in working with the public;
- Superior computer skills;
- Ability and interest in using social media to connect with your candidate;
- A talent in putting customers at ease;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills;
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Sick Pay
- Health insurance/dental Plan
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com