Position Title: Part Time Pharmacy Technician Instructor
This is a professional position in the allied health department of our career education center. You will work with adult students, the candidate, and the staff proving instruction and guidance, facilitating, and documenting student interaction.
For over 31 years, the staff and management at CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Hourly
Location: Dallas, Texas
Work Status: Permanent
Our instructors play a key role and represent an essential element of the business. We are currently interviewing to fill a part time position at our Dallas location. These are career track positions in our allied health department.
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is able to work with limited supervision! The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results. Must be able to plan and must have the ability and interest to work with the public.
The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and would enjoy sharing knowledge with others; is patient and has the temperament suitable in working with other adults.
- Instruct online classes and campus based workshops.
- Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring.
- Maintain staff and classroom computers as required.
- Prepare reports as required by your department.
- Provide remote support for students as required.
- Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
- Minimum five years’ experience as a pharmacy technician
- Good presentation skills
- Interest in working with the public
- Stable work history
- Good computer skills
- Certification in the industry
- No criminal history
- The schedule: 8-3 Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Major Health
Join a great organization with 31 years of history in the DFW region!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Dallas, TX 75231
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required experience: Pharmacy Technician: 5 Years
Required License or Certification: State License
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information.
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org