We hire part time and full time instructors from the industry; not from academia. Are you in the IT industry? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge with other adults in small training workshops?
Our instructors play a key role and represent an essential element of the business. We are currently interviewing to fill one full time and one part time position. Subjects include: CompTIA A+ and Network+, Security+ and Microsoft desktop support and MS Server 2012 and a Cisco fundamentals class. You need experience in no less than three of the above subjects. Positions are available at our locations in Arlington, Texas. These are career track positions in our IT department.
Who we are:
For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas. Our course offerings include online classes.
Position Type: Permanent
Work Status: Direct Hire
The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and enjoys sharing knowledge with others. You are also patient and have the temperament suitable in working with other adults.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring;
- Prepare reports as required by your department;
- Provide remote support to students as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
- Minimum five years’ experience in the related subject is required.
- Relevant certification is desired but not immediately required.
- Instructor experience is desired but not required.
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information.
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com