Student Recruiter (Inside Sales)
This is a key position in the admissions department.
This is a key position in the admissions department. This position is suitable for a hands-on candidate with ability to reach out to our candidates, invite the candidates to visit the office, meet and build a relationship with the candidates with the goal of enrolling qualified candidate to one of our career training programs.
Who we are: For over 32 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Salaried
Work Status: Permanent
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is able to mentor and motivate our candidates interested in job training. The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results. Must be able to plan, qualify and recruit candidates who have made contact with us.
- Establishes contact with student candidates who have requested information;
- Invites candidates to visit our campus to receive information about our career education programs;
- Meets with the candidates on campus to provide information and facilitate recruiting of qualified candidates;
- Enforces all procedures and published regulatory policies.
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales, or recruiting;
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Prior experience in student recruitment not required;
- Is at ease in conducting interviews with candidates when they visit the school;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- Effective and persuasive;
- Proper telephone etiquette;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goals;
- Observe all regulatory standards related to student recruitment;
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information.
Join an organization with 32 years of experience serving the DFW region!