Student Admissions Representative (Inside Sales)
This is a key, salaried position in the admissions department of a career education institute.
For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-track career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Salaried
Location: Dallas, Texas
Work Status: Permanent
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is eager to help others. The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results. Must be able to plan and must have the interest to lead our candidates towards a decision to best improve their future careers.
- Facilitates and executes student recruitment by digital marketing, telephone, in person.
- Conducts telephone interviews with the candidates and when appropriate invites the candidate to visit our campus to receive information about our career training programs.
- Conducts interviews in person with the goal of qualifying and recruiting candidates.
- Understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, or recruiting.
- Superior computer desktop skills.
- Ability and interest in using social media.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Is at ease in conducting interviews with candidates when they visit the school.
- Has a talent in putting customers at ease.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Proper telephone etiquette.
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goal.
- Prior experience in student recruitment not required.