Student Admissions Representative
This is a key, salaried position in the admissions department of a career education institute.
Who we are: For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-track career training programs help adults move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Salaried
Location: Dallas, TX
Work Status: Permanent
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is eager to help others. The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results. Must be able to plan and must have an interest to to lead candidates towards a decision to best improve their future careers.
- Facilitate and execute student recruitment by digital marketing, telephone, in person;
- Conduct telephone interviews with the candidate and when appropriate invite the candidate to visit the campus to receive information about career training programs;
- Conduct interviews in person with the goal of qualifying and recruiting candidates;
- Understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, or recruiting;
- Prior experience in student recruitment not required;
- A bachelor’s degree form an accredited college or university;
- Is at ease in conducting interviews with candidates when they visit the school;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- Has a talent in putting customers at ease;
- Proper telephone etiquette;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goals;
- Observe all regulatory standards related to student recruitment.
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Medical and dental plans;
- Paid Vacation;
- Sick pay.
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information.
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com