Student Admissions Representative
Who we are: For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-tracked career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Title: Student Admissions Representative
Position Type: Salaried
Location: Dallas, Texas
Work Status: Permanent
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is eager to help others. The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results. Must be able to plan and must have the interest to lead candidates towards a decision to best improve their future careers.
- Facilitate and execute student recruitment by digital marketing, telephone, in person;
- Conduct telephone interviews, when appropriate invite candidates to visit the campus to receive information about the career training programs;
- Conduct interviews in person with the goal of qualifying and recruiting candidates;
- Understand and follows our policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, or recruiting ;
- Superior computer desktop skills;
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Is at ease in conducting interviews when the candidate visits the campus
- Has a talent at putting the customer at ease;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goals;
- A valid Texas driver’ s license;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills;
- Proper telephone etiquette;
- Prior experience in student recruitment is not required
- No Criminal background!
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Medical and dental plans;
- Paid Vacation time;
- Paid Sick time.