Part Time Microsoft Office Instructor
This is a rewarding position in a small adult career education center with locations in Dallas and Arlington, TX. Classes are delivered in a blended format both on campus and online. You will instruct classes on-campus twice each week; day or evening depending on the class. Semi-retired applicants welcomed as the position offers flexible schedule.
Position Type: Hourly
Location: Arlington and Dallas, Texas
Work Status: Permanent
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is able to work with limited supervision! The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results.
- Instruct adult students in small groups, on campus and online
- Courses to choose from include Microsoft Word, Excel, Business Communications
- Nurture all your students as they prepare for a new career
- Maintain accurate records as required
- Minimum five years’ experience in related topics
- Good presentation skills
- Interest in working with the public
- Stable work history
- Good computer skills