Part Time Admissions Staff
Who we are:
For over 30 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Dallas and Arlington, Texas.
Position Title: Part Time Admissions Staff
This is a position in the admissions department. You will work with the students, the candidate, and the staff facilitating, and documenting student interaction. College students welcome as the position offers flex schedule.
Position Type: hourly
Location: Dallas or Arlington
Work Status: Permanent
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer! The position requires self-motivation and drive with measureable results. Must be able to plan and must have the ability and interest to work with the public.
- Customer Service duties for the admissions department
- Be in the social arena networking with our candidates and prospects by regular e-mail and social media interaction providing them with valuable information about the opportunities for success in preparing for a new career.
- Nurture all prospects in your care by providing them with beneficial information regarding student success and other valuable information.
- Greet student candidates who visit the school and provide information
- Maintain accurate records and student folders
- Minimum two years in customer service, sales, or recruiting
- Good presentation skills
- Interest in working with the public
- Stable work history
- Good computer skills
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Major Health
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a great organization with 30 years of history in the DFW region!