Microsoft Office Instructor
Who we are: For over 32 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-track career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Part Time Hourly
Work Status: Permanent
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate has experience in an adult education setting, enjoys sharing knowledge and is eager to help others.
- Instruct small group of adults;
- Meet twice each week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 – 3:30;
- Provide online/remote support to attendees as needed;
- Understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Microsoft Office products;
- Superior computer desktop skills;
- College degree preferred but not required;
- Prior experience in adult education preferred but not required;
- Related Microsoft certifications preferred but not required;
- No Criminal background!
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
Join a great organization with 32 years of history in the DFW region!