Microsoft Network Specialist
Who we are:
For over 30 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas. Our course offerings include online classes.
Position Title: IT Instructor
Our instructors play a key role and represent an essential element of the business. We are currently interviewing to fill two part time positions. Subjects include: Microsoft Server 2012, Active Directory, Microsoft desktop support, Positions are available at our locations in Dallas, Texas. These are career track positions in our IT department.
Position Type: Salaried / hourly
Work Status: Direct
The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and would enjoy sharing knowledge with others. Is patient and has the temperament suitable in working with other adults.
- Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring.
- Prepare reports as required by your department.
- Provide remote support to students as required.
- Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
- Minimum five years’ experience is the related subject is required.
- Relevant certification is desired but not immediately required.
- Instructor experience is desired but not required
In addition to Microsoft topics related to desktop support and Server 2012, we also hire instructors for Cisco and CompTIA subject matters
- Microsoft Server support & administration: 5 years
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com