Who we are:
For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Title: IT Instructor
Our instructors play a key role and represent an essential element of the business. We are currently interviewing to fill a full time and two part time positions. Subjects include: CompTIA A+ and Network+, Microsoft desktop, Microsoft Server, and Cisco CCNA. Positions are available at our locations in Arlington and Dallas, Texas. These are career track positions in our IT department.
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Arlington and Dallas
Work Status: Direct Hire
The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and would enjoy sharing knowledge with others. Is patient and has the temperament suitable in working with other adults.
- Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring
- Instruct both online classes and campus based workshops
- Maintain staff and classroom computers as required.
- Prepare reports as required by your department.
- Provide remote support for students as required.
- Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
- Prior experience as instructor not required
- Minimum five years of experience in the related subject is required
- Instructor experience is preferred but not required
- Relevant industry certifications desired but not immediately required
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information.
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org