Who we are: For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-track career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Title: IT Instructor
CCI hires part-time and full-time instructors from the industry; not from academia. Are you in the IT industry? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge with other adults in small training workshops?
Our instructors play a key role and represent an essential element of the business. We are currently interviewing to fill one full-time and one part-time position. Subjects include: CompTIA A+, Network+, MS Desktop Support, Linux, Cisco, MS Server. Experience in a at least two of the subjects is required.
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Dallas or Arlington, TX
Work Status: Direct Hire
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and would enjoy sharing knowledge with others. The ideal candidate is also patient and have the temperament suitable in working with other adults.
- Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring;
- Provide online/remote support to attendees as needed;
- Prepare reports as required by the department;
- Understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum five years’ experience in the related subject is required;
- Superior computer desktop skills;
- College degree preferred but not required;
- Prior experience in adult education preferred but not required;
- Relevant certification is desired but not immediately required;
- Instructor experience is desired but not required;
- Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
- No Criminal background.
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
Join a great organization with 33 years of history in the DFW region!