Information Technology Support Staff
Who we are:
For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas. Our course offerings include online classes.
The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and enjoys sharing knowledge with others. You are also patient and have the temperament suitable in working with other adults.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring;
· Prepare reports as required by your department;
· Provide remote support to students as required;
· Provide IT support services to the students and to the staff;
· Deliver quality customer service to the clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
· Minimum five years’ experience in the related subject is required.
· Relevant certification is desired but not immediately required.
· Instructor experience is desired but not required.
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Arlington and Dallas
Work Status: Direct Hire
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com