Financial Aid Assistant
We are CCI Training Center, an accredited, post-secondary career education institute with 31 years of history in Texas. We are currently interviewing to fill a key salaried position at our Dallas location. Do you have a background related to selling loans and finance, or similar duties?
We are looking for a professional interested in working with our customers, helping them finance their education. You will meet with student candidates to help with their enrollment and financial aid plan consistent with the established policies and procedures. Under supervision you will work closely with new and continuing students and their families to ensure the most appropriate plan to finance their education. You will also provide administrative duties regarding student folders and documents.
- Assist candidates/students with financial aid matters
- Maintain student records accurately and expeditiously
- Make outbound calls and meet with students daily
- Follow up with all candidates promptly and effectively
- Learn all products offered by the school to accurately explain to the public
- Observe all school policies & procedures
- Minimum three years related experience
- Understanding of consumer finance
- Stable work history
- Superior telephone skills
- Good presentation and interview skills
- Interest in working with the public
- Good computer and administrative skills
Note: Experience in the education industry is not a requirement.
Only email responses will be accepted. Please send inquiries to email@example.com.