Desktop Support Admissions Staff
This is a key position in the admissions department. We are looking to hire an outgoing customer driven desktop support staff to help drive student recruiting. This position is suitable for a hands-on candidate with ability to reach out and assist our IT candidates and to build a relationship to qualify them for admission to one of our IT career education programs.
Who we are: For over 32 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Salaried
Location: Dallas, TX
Work Status: Permanent
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer on the phone and in person talking IT careers and industry certifications. The position requires self-motivation and drive with measurable results. Must be able to plan and must have an interest to interact with the consumer.
- Provide IT program information to candidates who contact us;
- Invite candidates to visit our campus to receive information about our career education programs;
- Meets with the candidates to provide information and facilitate recruiting of qualified candidates;
- Enforces all procedures and published regulatory policies.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with the public in an IT support capacity;
- Prior experience in student recruitment not required;
- Is at ease in conducting interviews with candidates when they visit the school;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Effective and persuasive;
- Proper telephone etiquette;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goals;
- Observe all regulatory standards related to student recruitment;