Allied Health Program Supervisor
Who we are:
For over 33 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.Currently, in addition to the program supervisor position listed below, we are also interviewing to fill two part-time instructor positions; one in medical coding and another in pharmacy tech/ calculations.
Position Title: Allied Health Program Supervisor
We are looking for a dedicated professional with experience in medical assisting to champion the cause of our allied health programs by instructing, promoting, and improving the quality of programs in medical assisting, medical billing & coding, and pharmacy technician. These are job training certificate programs. We hire professionals from the industry who are interested to share their knowledge and experience in preparing our adult students for new careers. You will wear several hats each day to train and to help expand our programs. Can you picture yourself training and mentoring on subjects such as medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, health information record keeping, or medical back office and clinical support
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Arlington, TX
Work Status: Permanent Direct Hire
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate has good presentation skills, enjoys interacting with the public and would enjoy sharing knowledge in the front and back medical practice office with others. You are also patient and have the temperament suitable for working with other adults.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Work with small groups of adult students providing training and mentoring.
· Provide support to the admissions department in the recruitment of qualified candidates.
· Continuously work with other staff in the development in the improvement of programs.
· Prepare reports as required for your department.
· Provide remote support to students as required.
· Observe all policies & procedures established by CCI
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum five years’ experience in allied health such as medical front and back office;
· Supervisory experience;
· Relevant certifications;
· Instructor experience is desired but not required.
· Paid vacation
· Paid Holiday
· Sick Pay
· Major Health insurance Plan
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information.
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com