Who we are:
For over30 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Title: Training Coordinator
This is a key position and an essential element of the business. You will reach out to adult student candidates qualifying them for one of the career training programs offered by the school and recruiting qualified candidates.
Position Type: Salaried / hourly
Location: Dallas or Arlington
Work Status: Permanent
The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer! The position requires self-motivation and drive with measureable results. Must be able to plan and must have the ability and interest to call, e-mail all your potential candidates with the goal of recruiting qualified students.
Facilitates and executes student recruitment by telephone and e-mails. Invites candidates to visit our campus to receive information about our career education programs. Works with all candidates who expressed an interest; or inquired about one of our programs. Plans and develops key sources for attracting qualified candidates.
- Minimum two years of customer service, sales, recruiting, and/or call center experience;
- Prior experience in student recruitment not required
- Proven success in customer service or sales on telephone
- Is at ease in conducting interviews with candidates when they visit the school;
- has a talent in putting candidates at ease
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- Effective and persuasive
- Proper telephone etiquette;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goals;
- Enforce all regulatory standards related to student recruitment;
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org