Desktop Support Staff
Who we are:For 34 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-track career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are a nationally accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas. This is a position in the IT department.
Ideal Candidate:The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer, and is eager to help others. The position requires self-motivation, drive and results oriented;
· Provide support addressing hardware, software, network issues and CCI products;
· Provide information to students and new inquiries regarding our IT related programs;
· Understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures at all times.
· Minimum three years’ experience in desktop and network support;
· Is at ease working with the public;
· Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills;
· Able to meet and maintain monthly goal.
· Opportunity for advancement;
· Sick pay;
· Vacation pay.
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information. www.ccitraining.edu