Desktop Support Staff
Who we are: For 34 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our fast-track career training programs help adult students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are a nationally accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas. This is a position in the IT department.
Location: Dallas, TX
Work Status: Permanent
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer, and is eager to help others. The position requires self-motivation, drive and results oriented;
- Provide support addressing hardware, software, network issues and CCI products;
- Provide information to students and new inquiries regarding our IT related programs;
- Understands and follows the school’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum three years’ experience in desktop and network support;
- Is at ease working with the public;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goal.
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Sick pay;
- Vacation pay.
We only accept email responses. Visit website for further information. www.ccitraining.edu