This Google Workspace course prepares students to operate and administer Google Workspace features and functions. The participants will learn how to administer each of the Google Workspace productivity components, such as Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and others.
Additionally, the course provides instruction on how to configure, plan, deploy, and implement the productivity components in Enterprise environments. Finally, students will learn the business value, importance and simplicity of using Google Workspace for small, medium and enterprise customer environments.
Google Workspace is formerly known as Google G-Suite and is an integrated suite of cloud-based collaboration and productivity applications. This career-changing course is available online for both the Dallas and Arlington campus locations.
Some more topics that are covered in this course are:
- The benefits of cloud computing in Google
- The integrated suite of products
- How Google Workspace is used in the enterprise
- Cloud concepts such as scalability, elasticity, agility, and disaster recovery
- Billing usage, subscriptions, and administrative management
- General security and network features