AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
This course continues to explore subjects and topics covered in AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials but with more depth and detail. Firstly, students will learn available services and their common use cases, AWS Cloud architectural principles (at the conceptual level), account security and compliance. Secondly, participants gain an understanding of AWS Cloud economics including costs, billing, and analysis, and the value proposition of the AWS Cloud.
Program enrollees who complete both the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course will be set up to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-CoI) examination.
Upon course completion students should be able to:
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Explain key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Recognize basic security and compliance aspects of AWS Cloud and the shared security model
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
With a certification in AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, graduates can demonstrate to potential employers that they are proficient in foundational knowledge of cloud services provided by the Amazon Web Services platform.
**For a full list of courses and course descriptions in this program track click here.