Business and Accounting Program
Why take classes in business and accounting? To put it simply, all roads lead to and through business and accounting. Every successful business, no matter the industry, needs people that are highly skilled in business and financial practices who will ensure a company is profitable by operating smoothly and efficiently.
CCI has been training adult students for over 33 years. Founded in 1984 CCI’s smaller classes offer you a more personal learning experience in a comfortable, supportive environment, and training is provided by professional, experienced experts in the industry. This online program is customized to provide direct
The unique nature of this online program makes certain that students maintain the minimum progress level each week. Mentoring and tutoring is provided to make certain students are able to keep up with their weekly progress.
MS WORD CERTIFICATION
When students complete MOS Word training and earn their certification, they have the skills and confidence to create, save, and share business communication and other documents
This course teaches you the basics about spreadsheet computing from opening your first blank form to creating data-based graphs and pie charts to generating customized reports
An In-Depth Look at the business and accounting Program
* Microsoft Office (Training for MOS Word & Excel Certifications)
* Relevant are important to your employer as it
* Business Communication
* This course will help you to recognize networking opportunities, communicate with those higher and lower on the corporate ladder than yourself, and spot marketable opportunities for not just your company but yourself.
* Basic Accounting
* Anyone wanting to succeed in any business position needs to have a basic level of accounting knowledge. It will help you understand things said in meetings and understand paperwork that you may come across.
* Business Practice I
* Business Practice II
* QuickBooks (Training for QuickBooks Certification)
* Many businesses use QuickBooks to keep track of their business expenditures and earnings. This course could greatly help you cut back on expenses if you are thinking of starting your own company.
* Payroll Administration
* If you are in self-employed, or work in a small or medium size office, this course will make you valuable. Your employer will be pleased to know that you also know the basics in payroll administration. This is a vital skill to have.
* Practicum (Students will start and operate a simulated business)
* This real-world scenario will help you to see your strengths and understand areas you need to work on to better succeed in the business world.
* Career Development
* This program will not only give you the knowledge to work in the business world, but will also provide resume writing, interview techniques, and online job hunting.
Skills developed in
These are the things that you will leave our program with. You’ll have better job prospects, as well as just being more valuable at your current position in the business industry.
* Business Basics
* Laying the foundation for what all successful businesses have in common.
* Business Functions/Components
* Understanding what the HR department is, what marketing does, etc.
* Business Ethics
* Ethics is a complicated field of study, but most industries have their own code of ethics, and you need to have an understanding of what kind of ethics you’ll run into and be expected to have in working for or running a business.
* Understanding financial documents
* Knowing what a P&L statement is, or what a cash flow statement account is
* Practice Customer Service
* How to speak with customers and clients, how to
* Workplace Skills- Communicating with your coworkers, communicating with those who are in charge, communicating with those you oversee.
* Branch Management, Retail Management, Department Management.
* The different kinds of managerial skills you will need if you are in a manager role
* Building Skills For Business Success- Skills you have or need to learn to be successful in different types of businesses such as business operations. There are daily operations that must happen in any business to keep it running
* Business Accounting- Accounting for your home is not the same as accounting for a business and you will need to know the different aspects of business accounting
* Business Management- How to manage not just people, but the business itself
* Business Finance- Terms you will need to know, but also how to make
Job Prospects Available for business and accounting
One of the primary advantages of successfully completing the Business Accounting program at CCI is that your job prospects are broadened. Opportunities are available in a business office environment, in consumer retail management, product distribution and inventory management, and accounting clerk. In addition, here are just a few of the options that will become available to you if you have interest in self-employment and other entrepreneur pursuits:
Be Your Own Boss
Are you ready to start your own business? There are a few different kinds of businesses you should consider:
Maybe you want to just work for yourself without starting a brick and mortar type of business. Do you have previous business experience and want to consult? Maybe you are a stay at home mom looking to be a virtual assistant. No matter the freelancing work you’d
Business Owner/ Entrepreneur
You have a great idea for a business. Have you done all your research? Do you have zero real world business experience? To give yourself the best possible chance at success, take the Business Accounting Courses at CCI Training Center before you strike out on your own. Gain the knowledge you need to make your business dreams a successful reality.
Everything from sales associate to CEO, manager to regional manager to Vice President, all of these positions in any number of business industries are open to you. The most important thing to have is the drive to succeed. The second thing you’ll need is knowledge to get you there. That is where
Expanding Dallas-Fort Worth Job Opportunities
According to the August, 2018 Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Dallas-Fort Worth Area Employment Report, non-farm employees number 3,726,000, an increase of almost 15,000 workers compared to August 2017.
This year saw increases in primary industry sectors and sub-sectors. The BLS report reveals that the Dallas-Plano-Irving division experienced a higher net increase than the Fort Worth-Arlington division.
The following list shows the total number of jobs in key sectors created during the twelve month period between August 2017 and August 2018.
* Food & Beverage – 12,500
* Manufacturing – 7,000
* Utilities, warehousing and utilities – 5,800
* Government – 9,400
* Mining, logging and construction – 12,000
* Financial services – 3,300
* Wholesale trade – 4.500
* Other services/activities – 5,000
* Education and health – 14,000
* Retail – 1,800
What CCI Training Center Can Do For You
Unlike a four-year degree, CCI Training Center cuts out all the courses that will not directly help you in your career, and only gives you what you need to succeed. This vastly cuts down on the time you will spend getting what you need to give yourself a career boost.
Our instructors have all worked, or are still working, in the business industry. Therefore, you are being taught by high level instructors who will be able to give you real life scenarios in order to help you understand the material they are teaching you. Our instructors are passionate about guiding their students in the direction they will most likely succeed. You will also take aptitude tests before your courses start to tell you what direction you should head in when you start applying to jobs in the business industry.
CCI Training Center is not only there for you during your courses, but after as well. We offer post-graduation job support, as well as resume building courses, and interview prep. Our dedication extends well beyond preparing you for certification exams or classroom teaching. We
want to make sure everyone who passes through the CCI Training Center doors is more successful when they leave than when they entered.
If you the business industry is a new area for you, business accounting courses are absolutely the place to start, but not just for the courses, for the people you will meet within them. Your business network is one of your most valuable tools no matter what type of business you enter. Right here at CCI Training Center you will start to build your network. Future clients, future business partners are met at CCI.
The admissions staff at CCI Training Center will answer any questions you may have about the Business and Accounting Courses. Don’t put off your dream of being your own boss or climbing that corporate ladder any longer. Call us or fill out a form here for more information.
Apply Online or Request More Information
Start Your New Career
Ready to get started on your new career in Business and Accounting? Click “Apply Online” below to start the enrollment application process. We can’t wait to see you!
Request More Information
Interested in buisiness and accounting but aren’t quite ready to make the leap? No problem! One of our training coordinators is waiting and ready to help answer your questions or provide more information to help you with your research and decision process.