Digital Marketing Staff
Digital Marketing Staff
CCI Training Center
Arlington, TX 76011
770 East Road to Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX, USA
$40,000.00 вЂ“ $45,000.00 per year
This is a key, salaried position in our admissions department. We are a career education institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas, Texas.
Who we are:
For over 34 years, the experts of CCI Career Training Center have been preparing thousands of adults for new careers or assisting them in enhancing their current careers. Our accelerated career training programs help students move quickly into rewarding professions. We are an accredited post-secondary career institute with locations in Arlington and Dallas.
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Arlington, TX
Work Status: Permanent Direct Hire
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate loves interacting with the consumer and is eager to help others. You are ambitious and results-driven. Must be able to plan and must have the interest to lead our candidates towards a decision to best improve their future careers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily review of incoming inquiries leading to a plan of action;
- Learn and work with our integrated digital marketing platform, HubSpot daily;
- Maintain the inbound digital marketing workflows daily;
- Review incoming inquiries leading to a plan of action;
- Facilitate and execute social media campaigns daily;
- Conduct routine online research on competition;
- Conduct interviews with the candidates and invite qualified candidates to visit our campus to receive information about our career training programs;
- Conduct weekly meetings with other staff to improve results;
- Understand and follow policies and procedures at all times;
- Help organize online and on location open- house events.
- Minimum three years’ experience in marketing, client services or recruiting
- Proven track record in working with the public;
- Superior computer skills;
- ability and interest in using social media to connect with your candidate;
- Superior knowledge of digital marketing platforms;
- Working knowledge of HubSpot desirable but not initially required;
- a talent in putting customers at ease;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills;
- Able to meet and maintain monthly goals.
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Sick Pay
- Health insurance/dental plans